Friday, July 10, 2009

resurrection


I have read or heard before that bike mechanics often have crappy
running personal bikes. Why you ask? Prob because they (I) are sick of looking at another bike when they (I) come home from a long day of working on bike repairs. They (I) also become numb to a poorly running bike , can handle the creeks and mis- shifts or poor braking performance that would drive a regular guy over the edge. So after four or five months of messing with a d.s. frame that a colleague broke for me i finally got around to getting it warrantied from the manufacturer. I have to put some more parts on it and a little gizmo that i need for it to work didnt come in the box but things are looking up! Weird, but it looks like some Asian man in the factory was chewing on the rear brake mounting bosses. Good bye old friend...Hello new puppy

p.s. i just looked in the trash can where i threw out the old frame yesterday, and someone already cherry picked it. The old sled lives on!!!!!!

1 comment:

sanityseeker said...

"some Asian man"....hmm.

nevermind that. i'm glad you will have a bike soon. woo!! now you've gotta get me out on a mountain bike!!